Friday 9 July 2010

Dyeing Today...

I've spent a very fruitful day today dyeing up some more self-striping sock yarn. Four new stripey colourways will be hopefully be photographed, blogged about and in the shop by next weekend.



All of my yarn is now listed on Ravelry and connected to my profile and shop. For those who can't access Ravelry, I have three different sock yarns available:

Tangy Sock Yarn
75% Wool/25% Nylon
4 ply/Fingering
400 m (437 yds)

Zingy Sock Yarn
75% Merino/25% Nylon
4 ply/Fingering
400 m (437 yds)

Superino
100% Merino
4 ply/Fingering
400 m (437 yds)

All are available in self-striping, variegated and semi-solid colourways.

Well, I'm off to the Lake District this weekend for a well earned rest. I've had a mega busy week and just want to chill out, relax, eat lots of nice food and of course catch up on my knitting. Back Monday!

~ Karen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment