Wednesday 7 July 2010

Shop Launch

Well it took A LOT longer than I anticipated on Sunday, but I eventually got there in the end and managed to list 'most' of the shop contents.




I spent a very exhausting day and into the evening getting extremely 'goggle-eyed', by late evening I was decidedly cranky so I decided to have a nice glass of Chardonnay and call it a day! The only items I have left to list are my hand knitted socks, which I hope to do some time next week.

My self-striping sock yarn seems to be going down quite well, with a few sales and some enquiries. I am now down to my last two balls, so I will be dyeing some more lovely new colourways in the next few days, ready to list in the shop next week.

These are the two very lonely balls of yarn left, looking for a lovely new home ;) They're in colourways Colbalt Orange and Viola.


There's still some variegated yarn left though...



and don't forget my little hand knits ...
Socks and new self striping yarns coming very soon.....

~ Karen ~

No comments:

Post a Comment