Monday 8 July 2013

Silver Moonflowers

What a beautiful day here in sunny England today - it really lifts the spirits.  I'm off work and very much looking forward to stuffing my little face at a family barbeque later!

I've been busy today re-launching Silver Moonflowers.  It has been a long time since I've made any jewellery for the shop.  Recently I've become hooked on bead weaving and I've incorporated this into some of my wire earring designs.  I'm super pleased with these designs - I've made a few for myself and have had nothing but compliments! 

Boho inspired, these earrings look great dressed up or down.  I'm wearing a pair today, very similar to the peach swirls below, and they look perfect with my peach skinny jeans, a white t-shirt and gold gladiator sandals :) 

Keep checking the shop, I'm going to be adding more designs regularly each week :)

Karen

No comments:

Post a Comment