Tuesday 17 August 2010

Just updated new yarn...

I've been extremely organised this weekend and all my yarn has been dried photographed and added to the shop early!  Well almost.....I have a few more balls to wind up and add to the shop by Friday.  Anyway here's what I've just added.  All in my Tangy yarn base, which is 75% Blue Faced Leicester and 25% Nylon, and all in 0.5" (1.25 cm stripes).


I do apologise for being so brief in this post, there is a lovely Indian takeout smell wafting in from the kitchen, so got to go!  Watch out for those few extra balls of yarn I will be adding in the next few days, which I haven't managed to add tonight.

~Karen~

4 comments:

  1. I went to buy some of your sale yarn - but there was none left ;(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a colorway called witches brew too, I didn't realize what a popular halloween colorway name that was! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also. eep, do I wait and miss out on the two I have my eye on now or just buy them and "hope" none of the stragglers catch my eye? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh don't worry you two, a lot of this batch has gone, but there will be more this weekend! :) xx

    ReplyDelete